We're so glad to have you be a part of the GivingTuesday movement! Together, we're building a more just and generous world through an epic, global celebration of generosity while making a local impact here in Lebanon, Ohio.
Looking for a way to make a difference in our community? Here are the local nonprofits participating in Giving Tuesday. Please visit our Giving Guide for details about these amazing organizations including their mission statements, urgent needs, volunteer opportunities, and ways to support their projects.
Giving money is the most common way people participate but most of those donors do something else as well. Supporters want to get involved in lots of different ways, and because GivingTuesday gives them this opportunity, they take advantage of that.
People can also demonstrate their generosity in many ways, including by giving:
Speaking up for the causes that matter to them and encouraging others to get involved.
Volunteering their time and expertise to do good in their communities.
Organizing the collection of food, clothing, blood, or other goods and resources needed.
Making donations to individuals and organizations to help others.
THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED IN GIVING TUESDAY
Start a Gratitude Wall at your location:
At your business, church, or school, use sticky notes or a large poster board to acknowledge the people that make a difference in your organization each and every day.
- Thank your donors and supporters.
- Show appreciation to your employees and volunteers.
- Have your clients create their own thank you notes too!
- Then share it on social media and don’t forget to tag #GivingTuesdayLeb.
Take an Unselfie
The WHY I GIVE Unselfie is the selfless selfie, a powerful way to show how and why you give your voice, time, goods, and money to help others.
- Simply take a selfie using our template (or write it on a piece of paper) to explain how or why you support your favorite cause
- Add the hashtags #GivingTuesday and tag @GivingTuesdayLeb,
- Then post it social media and share it far and wide and get your friends to join the movement.